Saturday, January 15, 2011
My crazy life
Here I am, evaluating my life, and I have decided to run a 1/2 marathon. Crazy I know. Who beats cancer, gets separated, gets a new job, buys a house and decides to run a 1/2 marathon? Well, me. I beat Hodkins lymphoma and have decided 2011 is going to be a selfish year. All about me. With exceptions of course. I want to get healthy, make a difference in life. So I am going to start training with the Leukemia and Lyphoma Society of Canada - Team in Training - to raise funds for research and patient services. Did I mention, I am also going to raise enough to run this event in San Diego. I have 4 1/2 months to train and make this happen. I need to raise $3000.00 to do this so please keep me in your new year budgets. Every little bit helps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So excited to watch you rock this!
ReplyDelete